Disputes within your business and with other businesses, or customers, can be costly and detract from your day to day work.
We will assist you in resolving your dispute by:
- formulating a dispute strategy
- considering the possibility of negotiation
- identifying the issues and witnesses as soon as possible
- assembling and analysing relevant documents
- checking insurance cover
- considering your opponent's ability to pay damages.
We advise on a broad range of business disputes, including:
- director, shareholder or partnership disagreements
- commercial contracts
- intellectual property (copyright, passing off) and IT.
Our team's recent experience includes:
- contested dissolution of partnership between property developers
- a claim for passing off based on a competitor's use of Google adwords
- action against former employer for breach of confidence and copyright.