Sampson Coward with Whitehead Vizard’s commercial department is highly experienced in acting for businesses of all sizes. When your organisation needs independent legal advice, we can provide a specialist solicitor who will be able to provide you with that knowledge and experience.
Our team structure ensures that all our clients can depend on the assistance of skilled back-up personnel who will enable deadlines to be met and deliver results.
We aim to provide a thorough and straightforward service and we enjoy getting to know you and your business so we can aid its development.
We act for a wide range of businesses including industrial companies, shops, hotels, professional services, family and property businesses, and whether owned through limited companies, partnerships and LLP’s, or sole traders.
Key areas include:
- general company and commercial work
- share sales and purchases
- asset sales and purchases
- business start-ups
- company and business sales
- transfer of undertakings (TUPE)
- commercial agreements and contracts
- terms and conditions of trade
- shareholders agreements and joint ventures
partnership, limited liabilitypPartnerships
- company incorporation