Commercial Property Solicitors
Sampson Coward with Whitehead Vizard provide professional and efficient commercial property Conveyancing for both freehold and leasehold interests. We handle property transactions on behalf of small and medium-sized businesses, business owner-occupiers, residential developers, buy-to-let landlords and other property investors.
We have established, close connections with surveyors, lenders and other local property professionals, enabling us to provide the seamless and efficient commercial property service that is essential in today’s highly competitive market. transactions regarding commercial property often have far reaching implications and can be time sensitive. We understand that our clients require an efficient service which keeps them informed of the stages in the procedure and the likely timescales.
If you are considering buying or selling a Commercial Property, granting or taking a lease, and would like to discuss how we can help, or what the likely costs and disbursements would be, please either telephone or email Stephen Kenmir, Tarra Hills or Vicky Langdown who all have extensive experience of commercial conveyancing.
Key areas dealt with include:
- sales and purchases of freehold and leasehold commercial property
- auction sales and purchases
- leasehold advice including: grant of new leases, assignments and underletting for landlords and tenants, lease renewals under the Landlord & Tenant Act of 1954, advice on repairing, maintenance and insurance issues, forfeiture and issues relating to guarantors and rent reviews
- development and plot sales
- claw back, overage or uplift agreements
- option agreements, pre-emptions and conditional contracts
- planning permission and building regulations issues
- planning and development undertakings
- estate management
- tax and estate planning
- property disputes.