01722 410664

Upon divorce/civil partnership dissolution/separation some people who changed their surname to their partner's name may wish to revert to their previous surname.

To do so you need a Change of Name Deed to inform authorities such as the council, banks, and DVLA. Our family solicitors can draft the Change of Name Deed and provide you with copies of these, as well as walk you through the process of changing your and/or your children's surname.

You will also need a Change of Name Deed if you are changing your name to a double-barrelled name with a new spouse for example.

Talk to Us

If you have a question about your Family Law matter contact us and we will help.