Professional Qualifications and Background
Katherine is a Chartered Legal Executive working in the Litigation and Disputes team and joined Sampson Coward in 2012. She has a degree in Criminal Justice Studies with Law and a Masters in Social Research from the University of Plymouth. Katherine obtained her Graduate Diploma in Law from the University of the West of England and completed the Graduate Fast-track Diploma.
Katherine is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives.
Katherine is a very caring young woman full of professionalism. She handled my case remarkably.
Litigation and disputes – Katherine has experience of working on a wide range of matters.
Her recent experience includes:
- Successfully obtaining possession of a residential property on behalf of a landlord on a landlord and tenant dispute.
- Advising a company on defamation by way of social media.
- Action against a debtor who failed to pay sums due under a contract and enforcement of the sum awarded by the court.
- Advising on the shared ownership of a house following the breakdown of a relationship.
- Assisting on an Inheritance Act claim against an estate.
- Advising on general contractual disputes, including the purchase of equipment and vehicles.