- Litigation & Disputes
- Professional Negligence
- Business Disputes
- Neighbour Disputes
- Contested Wills & Trusts
- Cohabitation & Separation
- Defamation & Individual Claims
- Commercial Landlord & Tenant
- Tenancies & Eviction
- Service Charges & Leases
- Debt Collection & Enforcement
- Data Protection & Information
Tenancies and Eviction
Most landlords let their property as an investment. Often the easiest way to deal with a troublesome tenant is to evict them.
Provided the correct procedures are followed, most landlords will be able to evict their tenants and recover possession. Please see our information sheet below for details on the process.
Our solicitors provide advice on:
- recovering possession from your tenant
- granting an Assured Shorthold Tenancy
- licence agreement for HMO
- house share agreement
Download the pdf to read more.
Solicitor - Litigation and Disputes
dd: 01722 820934 e: firstname.lastname@example.org
Go to Profile