- Litigation & Disputes
- Professional Negligence
- Business Disputes
- Neighbour Disputes
- Contested Wills & Trusts
- Cohabitation & Separation
- Defamation & Individual Claims
- Commercial Landlord & Tenant
- Tenancies & Eviction
- Service Charges & Leases
- Debt Collection & Enforcement
- Data Protection & Information
Boundaries, rights of way and nuisance are a common source of disputes between neighbours.
We understand the often competing desire to protect your home against encroachment and the need to resolve matters in a cost effective fashion. Disputes with neighbours must be revealed when a property is sold and can often devalue or even put off any of your potential purchasers. It is crucial that disputes are handled carefully to protect your investment.
We provide advice on:
- Rights of Way and other property rights
- shared amenities
- adverse possession (squatter's rights)
- access to neighbouring land
Download our pdf to read more about how we can help you with any of your neighbour disputes.
Solicitor - Litigation and Disputes
dd: 01722820934 e: email@example.com
Go to Profile