- Family Law
- Divorce & Civil Partnership Dissolution
- Cohabitation & Separation
- Financial Provision
- Pensions (including Armed Forces)
- Collaborative Law
- Domestic Violence
- Pre-nuptial & Post-nuptial Agreements
- Change of Name
Child Arrangement & Parental Responsibility Orders
Disputes over children often require particularly sensitive handling and we are very experienced in this area.
We can advise on:
- parental responsibility – who has the right to be involved in decisions regarding your children
- child arrangements orders – who the child will live with and who they have contact with, including for example grandparents.
There are many other associated issues but we endeavour to achieve a negotiated settlement either through correspondence or mediation if possible. If court proceedings become necessary, these can be dealt with either in the context of divorce/civil partnership dissolution or as a free-standing application.
Download the pdf to read more.