"... Vicky and Matthew are so approachable, either by email or telephone, I always fully understand their actions taken."
"Thank you for your 'first class' service."
Matthew Knight - Litigation and Disputes Solicitor
Head of Litigation and Disputes
dd: 01722 820931
- Acting for a developer in landlord and tenant dispute regarding major works to mixed commercial / residential units
- Advising a beneficiary in successfully resisting County Court Claim by a dependent challenging a will
- Successfully acted for respondent charity in a High Court appeal by way of case stated Ward v RSPCA  EWHC 347 (Admin)
- Representing freeholder in First Tier Tribunal (Property Chamber) in complex enfranchisement dispute
- Securing pay off for unmarried partner in a County Court proceedings concerning shared ownership of a house following breakdown of relationship
- Recovering assets for family trust and defending allegations of breach of trust at the High Court
- Action against former employee for breach of confidence and copyright